FACEBOOK IS COOL, BUT BLOGS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO

Beware of posts about basketball

March 16, 2008

10 months later...

if you could find the traffic tracker for this site, you'd notice that it has been steadily ticking over long since everyone abandoned this earnest Yearblog.

That traffic would be me, of course, using the links to the right to follow everyone else's blogs.

Today two events brought me to this point of resurrection. Firstly, i laughed out loud while reading my favourite basketball site (Henry Abbott's TrueHoop), and remembered the glory of the blog. And then i found Alaina's facebook linking to her new breakaway blog, 1200 Babies on Ice (see links), and i found myself happily entertained.
And freshly inspired.

I'll see if i can wake up some interest amongst my latent blogger-friends, and nourish the once fertile soils of the people's Yearbook Yearblog


oh yeah, can you feel the potential?
:)

No comments: